Eezy.com is a 10 year old, rapidly growing, graphic resources company, whose mission is to make beautiful graphic resources available to everyone, everywhere. We currently have millions of monthly active users, from 150+ countries in 7 languages.
We’re hiring a VP of Product to lead our next phase of growth -- working with and reporting directly to the CEO. The VP of Product will be responsible for researching, developing, delivering and executing on our product roadmap and vision for Eezy. This role requires both parts player/coach; establishing Product excellence throughout the organization, and rolling up your sleeves to help the team achieve it.
- Own the prioritization and scope of our product roadmaps
- Serve as internal customer advocate. Lead the product team’s cross-functional collaboration to develop a vision, strategy and prioritized feature backlog for products and platforms
- Lead competitive market analysis and market research. Translate research-based market needs into compelling product visions and definitions, testing concepts and experiences with customers
- Drive growth, profitability and business value through operating leadership
- Own product KPI’s - with a focus on SEO and subscription based customer growth
- Act as a player/coach, rolling up your sleeves to work alongside business and engineering teams, while providing thoughtful guidance, strong leadership development, mentorship and coaching
- Continuously improve the product roadmap and communicate with the executive suite
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- 8+ years experience building and leading high-performance team in fast-paced Ecommerce or SaaS environment
- Strong ability collaborate with C-level executives including technology, marketing, operations, and finance
- Demonstrated experience with optimizing Conversion funnels, Site analytics, Site Testing, and Marketing Systems in a B2C environment
- Demonstrated experience continuously improving established products in high growth markets
- Demonstrated experience with SEO techniques and other product-driven growth initiatives
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies
- Experience managing or providing guidance to virtual team members and or teams
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use, analyze and monitor data for product KPI metrics
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Experience leading product for a rapidly growing two-sided marketplace
- Experience building products for a subscription focused business
- Advanced degree preferred
At Eezy, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is rated 4.9/5 on Glassdoor, prides itself on flexibility, and its family-first values. Eezy, is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.Apply for this job