Eezy.com is a rapidly growing freemium stock marketplace, whose mission is to make beautiful graphic resources available to everyone, everywhere. We currently serve millions of monthly active users, from 150+ countries in 7 languages.
We are seeking a talented Visual Designer to join our growing design team. As the Visual Designer, you will work alongside business stakeholders throughout the organization to create in-depth, detailed designs that maximize customer and user engagement.
- Translate team initiatives and goals into creative campaigns for maximum engagement and help build and expand our brand
- Brainstorm, strategize and design visuals for the team that elevate the brand and drive action (including product design updates, ads, landing pages, promotional campaigns, emails, social media, etc.)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conceptualize and implement design solutions that help teams execute their strategies and meet their objectives
- Ensure high quality detailed designs are delivered to meet project objectives and timelines
- Lead and work on multiple digital projects simultaneously across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
- Evolve and maintain brand/style guides, templates and associated brand assets including presentations, letterhead, email templates, and other internal tools as needed
- Effectively present concepts to fellow team members and other stakeholders
- Have a deep understanding of company goals and objectives to be able to accurately complete all designs and provide design recommendations
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles
- 4+ years of experience working as a visual or digital designer on an in-house or agency creative team
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Design field or equivalent experience
- Significant work experience using Figma and Adobe’s Creative Suite (required)
- Understanding of the branding process, as well as telling a meaningful brand story
- Experience maintaining a strong attention to detail while operating in a driven, fast-paced environment
- Solid grasp of design principles, specifically regarding website and marketing design
- Desire and ability to collaborate in a remote environment, effectively communicating through digital channels.
- Experience creating new, innovative layouts and designs that scale across different platforms
- Knowledge of visual-based design principles for digital, with an understanding and skill set across color, typography, branding, layout, visualization and user-system interaction.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of working collaboratively with copywriters, marketers and other stakeholders to take ideas from concept to launch and beyond
- Confident working both individually and in small teams
- Work from home