Eezy is seeking a talented User Experience Researcher to join our team to help guide and inspire our product team by uncovering meaningful human-centered insights to drive design and innovation. Your work will be vital to how we understand the needs of our customers for years to come.
We’re looking for someone that is an effective communicator, knowledgeable about user research and comfortable in a fast-moving organization. If you’re excited about the high potential for growth and ability to make an impact, this role is a great fit for you.
Who We Are:
We’re a rapidly growing tech-focused creative company located in Bowling Green, KY with a disruptive business model and an environment that can allow you to thrive. We're on a mission to unlock the creative potential in everyone by giving artists an opportunity to earn a living from their work. Millions of creative professions visit our network of websites each month to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design resources. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.
- Act as a research thought leader and advocate for people who use our products
- Work with designers, product managers, and other stakeholders on research needs
- Design and execute a variety of research studies, including field studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, etc.
- Synthesize findings into meaningful themes, turning them into actionable and impactful reports
- Generate insights that shape how our product team thinks, ranging from short-term to long-term product strategy
- Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways to all levels of management
- Write clearly and concisely, producing reports which are thorough and actionable
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience conducting applied UX research in the software industry
- Familiarity with a wide variety of qualitative research methods such as usability, 1:1 interviews, concept testing, ethnographic-style fieldwork, group discussions, card sorting, workshops, remote studies, etc.
- Experience with designing and summarizing surveys
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- A proven track record of working well with product managers, designers, analytics, engineers, and other business partners
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems
Eezy, is an equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, disability, or familial status.Apply for this job