We’re looking for a technically minded Product Owner with 2+ years of experience to join our team. You’ll manage the workflow from end-to-end for a variety of features, tasks and applications from inception to launch. You’ll be collaborating with all stakeholders, product managers and the development team while ensuring they receive clear direction regarding their tasks and priorities.
This role is for someone who has an aptitude for developing and maintaining project plans, monitoring the quality and timeliness of all deliverables, and ensuring adherence to project timelines. If complex or unusual technical problems arise, you will actively use your knowledge and experience to guide the team.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and operational teams to identify project requirements and keep them updated on the status throughout the development cycle.
- Ensure tickets are written according to the project requirements requested from the stakeholder and have well-documented acceptance criteria.
- Help the team resolve issues before they cause schedule delays, and discuss them with stakeholders to clear blockers.
- Act as our historian by helping us keep our internal documentation up to date with an accurate picture of what has happened and what’s to come.
- Keep our path to the future free of debris: as our product backlogs change, work with the Product Managers to keep our product backlog relevant.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner in the software (Saas) industry.
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent communications skills. You can effectively coordinate with the various stakeholders in order to push the project forward.
- An ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other team members. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard and don’t let details slip.
- Familiarity with tools that can help our team move quickly and make informed decisions: Jira, Trello, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture. Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and work with Customer Support, QA, and Development to resolve issues.
- Ability to write concise and effective user stories that capture the who, what, and why of an objective.
- Ability to write clear acceptance criteria for all tickets to ensure goals are met.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for maintaining a sustainable software development process where Product, Design, Engineering all work together in harmonious bliss.
- Experience effectively working with remote team members and business partners.
Who we are:
We’re a rapidly growing, tech-focused creative company headquartered in Bowling Green, KY with a disruptive business model and an environment that can allow you to thrive. We're on a mission to unlock the creative potential in everyone by giving artists an opportunity to earn a living from their work. Millions of creative professionals visit our network of websites each month to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design resources. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.Apply for this job