Eezy.com is a rapidly growing, graphic resources company, whose mission is to make beautiful graphic resources available to everyone, everywhere. We currently serve millions of monthly active users, from 150+ countries in 7 languages.
As the Product Manager for Contributor Tools you will drive the discovery, planning and implementation of user experience improvements and feature enhancements related to our Content Manager web app that handles Contributor Sign Up, Onboarding, Uploading, and Reviewing.
Collaborating closely with the executive leadership, engineering, BI and marketing stakeholders you will analyze data, evaluate market trends to define and prioritize feature requirements and optimizations. This position requires working hand in hand with engineers, designers, internal team members and stakeholder. You must have customer focus and be data driven to help us create the best contributor experience in the industry.
- Own Eezy’s Content Manager roadmap, continuously communicating findings and product strategy throughout the organization
- Lead discovery, scoping and implementation of new features to increase usage and optimize engagement on the contributor facing side of the platform.
- Responsible for taking ideas and transforming them into user stories, working closely with design and engineering to execute and launch new features.
- Collaborate with the review team, and other stakeholders to increase contributor sign ups, content uploads, and speed up review times.
- Serve as a product management evangelist through the organization
- Implement product management best practices on the Content Manager team, and serve as a mentor to new product managers in the organization
- 3+ years experience building and leading engineers and projects in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and the ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Aptitude for analyzing market trends, understanding customer needs and translating these into strategies for marketing and development.
- Ability to plan, organize, negotiate, and establish priorities to achieve results
- Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences; ability to drive consensus and forward motion
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or scrum methodologies required
- Experience leading product for a rapidly growing two-sided marketplace a plus