Eezy is a fast-paced, high-growth tech company headquartered in Bowling Green, KY. We're bootstrapped, profitable, and on a mission to make the world a more beautiful place by simplifying the creative process for everyone. Over 5 million people visit our websites each month to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design assets. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience and lives and breathes data to make good decisions. You’ll be in charge of communicating the voice of the customer. You’ll manage the long-term roadmaps for new product features, marketing, and other company initiatives. You’ll be collaborating with the stakeholders and the development team while ensuring they receive clear direction regarding their tasks and priorities.
This is a full-time position. We are open to the possibility of remote, but ideally we would like you to be working in our corporate headquarters in Bowling Green, KY if possible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prioritizing and executing the roadmap for new product initiatives in alignment with the company’s vision and goals
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to identify, test and measure high-impact product changes that drive growth in revenue, retention, and search quality
- Create, monitor, and analyze A/B and multivariate test experiments with clear and measurable hypotheses and success criteria
- Closely monitor data to analyze patterns and trends and identify new features and opportunities for growth
- Research and survey users to develop and thoroughly present product recommendations
- Act as our historian by helping us keep our internal documentation up to date with an accurate picture of what has happened and what’s to come
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of product management experience, working directly with design and engineering teams in an agile software development environment
- Self-starter with proven track record of shipping innovative and successful web-based SaaS solutions for fast growing organizations
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for the process where Product, Design, Engineering all work together in harmonious bliss.
- Self-motivated, “get stuff done” attitude when approached with new challenges
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership across the entire product development lifecycle
- Proficient in and passionate about agile software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree
How to apply:
Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. We also need to know what your favorite food is so let us know!Apply for this job