We're looking for highly motivated Bilingual Marketing Intern who would love the opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech-focused company located in Bowling Green, KY.
The Bilingual Marketing Intern will work on day-to-day marketing activities targeting Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking customers. During the internship the intern will learn the basics about online marketing with a focus on performing competitive research and outreach. The intern will also learn the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This position starts at $10/hr with flexible hours to work around your busy school schedule.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Outreach - Promoting our brands (English and localized websites) via email
- Keyword Targeting - Using SEO tools and programs to encourage site traffic
- Analysis - Using available resources and data to make your job a success
- Relationship-Building - Establishing contacts domestically and internationally
- Organizing - Properly documenting language-based information and contacts
- Reporting - Clearly communicating projects and goals to your manager and team
- Brainstorming - Bringing creativity to the table as much as possible
Here’s what you need:
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Expressed interest in marketing, advertising or sales
- Passion for digital media, technology and marketing
- Knowledge and experience using social media
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English as well as Portuguese and/or Spanish
- Must have excellent organizational skills
What is Eezy?
We’re a rapidly growing tech-focused company located in Bowling Green, KY with a disruptive business model and an entrepreneurial environment that can allow you to thrive. We're on a mission to make the world a more beautiful place by allowing digital creative assets to be more accessible to everyone. Millions of designers visit our network of websites each month to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design assets. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.
How to apply:
Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. We also need to know what your favorite food is so let us know!