As the Head of Product, you will lead all things ’Product’ at Eezy. Alongside the CEO, you will develop a product roadmap that embraces our mission and clearly presents our brand to customers, contributors, and potential partners across the suite of Eezy websites. The Head of Product will manage a small team of Product Managers with a shared goal to provide value to customers and contributors, to create a great user experience.
- Alongside the CEO, you will define and communicate product vision, and priorities to internal stakeholders.
- Lead and develop a small team of Product Managers across multiple teams and products.
- Understand user pain points, rapidly problem-solve and convert ideas into working prototypes.
- Define product requirements, develop product specifications and execute against them.
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to define information architectures, UX flows, and wireframes.
- Work with key stakeholders in the Product, Design, Data Science, User Research, Engineering, and Marketing teams to drive the execution of features and timely delivery.
- Work with the Executive Team in planning the product roadmap (short and long term) and determine areas of focus in people, projects, processes, and products.
- Implement product development systems and processes that increase effectiveness today and scale into the future.
- Work collaboratively with both the Product Design team and the larger company to identify key opportunities for creative solutions.
- Proven track record running A/B tests, assessing customer needs, working across a variety of functional teams, developing solutions, and launching products and features that impact growth.
- An eye for the details that make the difference between a good product and a great product.
- A strong foundation of understanding for technical concepts in front and backend web development, to enable you to push the envelope in what and how we test.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Collaborative attitude with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- 2+ years working as a Product Manager (or similar role) with previous experience working in an agile or other fast-paced software development environments.
- 2+ years experience as a Head of Product or Director of Product Management.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated eagerness to learn and push boundaries of what is possible.
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Who we are:
We’re a rapidly growing, tech-focused creative company headquartered in Bowling Green, KY with a disruptive business model and an environment that can allow you to thrive. We're on a mission to unlock the creative potential in everyone by giving artists an opportunity to earn a living from their work. Millions of creative professionals visit our network of websites each month to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design resources. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.Apply for this job