The Customer Success (CS) Manager is responsible for all customer and contributor service and support at Eezy, offering a world-class support experience for a global user base. They will actively contribute to excellence in customer support, be passionate about connecting customers with the right solutions, and manage a small team of CS representatives.
The right candidate will be someone who can balance daily workflow, quickly identify technical problems reported by our users and contributors, and help to maintain a positive voice and message for everyone they interact with.
- Answer inbound customer and contributor phone calls, chat, and support emails, while prioritizing requests
- Provide product and licensing information in a concise and measured way
- Collect, coordinate, and assign technical errors and bugs to the Engineering team
- Collect and coordinate visual and UX bugs for the Product/Design teams
- Issue refunds and process payments
- Monitor and update Support page articles
- Produce reports on relevant ticket statistics, issues and outcomes
- Manage a small team of remote customer support representatives by providing general guidance and encouragement
- Maintain positive public relations with all customers, vendors, and others who may contact Eezy.
- Post-secondary degree or combination of coursework and relevant experience
- 3-5 years of relevant customer support experience (required)
- At least two years of experience with Zendesk or similar user ticketing software
- Knowledge of online legal documentation such as ToS (Terms of Service) or EULAs (End User License Agreement)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Experience providing online support to a global audience (required)
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics to executive and leadership groups
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- A genuine interest in people and concern for the customer experience
- Energetic, with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment