We are seeking a CRM Marketing Manager who will play a key role on our marketing team. In this role, you’ll rely on a mix of art and science to reach our customers with compelling campaigns that elevate the Eezy experience. You will be empowered to improve the automation and personalization of our CRM efforts to ensure that we’re delivering the right message, to the right customer, at the right time.
The ideal person for this position is marketing and tech savvy, data-driven, and has hands-on experience working collaboratively across teams in a fast and dynamic environment. Are you passionate about email and automation? Do you enjoy operations and creativity? Are you energized by managing execution and long-term vision? If you are someone who answers yes to these questions, then this is the role for you.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Develop an overall CRM strategy to engage Eezy’s customers with personalized, targeted, and relevant marketing across all lifecycle stages
- Create and implement a strategy for optimizing the frequency and sequencing of communications
- Lead creation and execution of all email campaigns and management of the ESP customer database
- Define and document briefs, business rules, data / tech requirements, and system integrations, as well as processes and procedures for all CRM campaigns
- Analyze performance of all campaigns based on clearly defined success metrics and find opportunities for future improvements
- Devise and implement a testing program to enable continual experimentation aimed at increasing the effectiveness of CRM efforts
- Work with data, product, and technology teams to define feature and data requirements to create new communication channels and improve the intelligence available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing
- Lead buy vs. build decisions related to CRM tools and capabilities including evaluating, onboarding, and integrating with new vendors and technology that simplify and speed up processes while increasing campaign effectiveness
Here’s what you need:
- 5+years of CRM marketing experience including innovative ad hoc campaigns, personalized trigger campaigns, upsell and cross-sell initiatives, and targeted promotions/offers
- Experience working with product, tech, and data teams for database marketing, data / tech requirements gathering, and integration with ESP or CRM technologies
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence others
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
- Experience within a subscription-based business is a plus, but not required
What is Eezy?
We’re a rapidly growing tech-focused company located in Bowling Green, KY, with a disruptive business model and an entrepreneurial environment that can allow you to thrive. We're on a mission to make the world a more beautiful place by allowing digital creative assets to be more accessible to everyone. Millions of designers visit our network of websites each month to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design assets. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.
Genuine | Ambitious | Reliable | Detailed | Enthusiastic | NimbleApply for this job