Who We Are
Eezy.com is a rapidly growing freemium stock marketplace, whose mission is to make beautiful graphic resources available to everyone, everywhere. We currently serve millions of monthly active users, from 150+ countries in 7 languages across our portfolio of web properties, vecteezy.com, videezy.com and brusheezy.com.
Founded in 2009, Eezy is proudly self-funded, profitable and 100% remote. Our growing team of 70 are made up of engineers, product designers, marketing and customer success folks in 3 countries.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, results-driven Content Acquisition Manager to lead content and contributor acquisition for Vecteezy’s rapidly growing contributor program. The ideal candidate will have proven success in building, nurturing and closing a high volume sales pipeline using an approach that involves both automation and direct negotiation.
In this role you’ll be responsible for outbound prospecting, developing current relationships, and building a content acquisition program that converts a high volume of exceptionally talented contributors to join Vecteezy’s contributor program.
- Develop and execute the end to end contributor prospecting and content acquisition processes -- leading outreach, negotiation and signing of contributors to the Vecteezy contributor program
- Own contributor and content acquisition targets for the Vecteezy contributor program across all content types
- Track and manage the contributor acquisition sales funnel inside our CRM (Hubspot)
- Work closely with Vecteezy’s Content teams to understand and fill content gaps
- Develop and manage sales automation programs to convert leads to approved contributors
- Track, report and constantly work to improve pipeline metrics
- Have an eye for great content -- constantly working to improve the quality of content available on Vecteezy through new content acquisition.
- 4+ years in sales, business development or strategic partnerships
- Experience building, managing and closing your own pipeline in an online / SaaS setting a must
- Strong business acumen with contract negotiation experience and a track record of carrying and exceeding sales quota
- Domain experience or enthusiasm for design -- photography, graphic design, videography, creative direction or similar
- A strong eye for great content -- quickly discerning a modern and commercially viable portfolio from a low quality, low value portfolio Hands on experience managing or working within a CRM platform (Hubspot a plus)
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed