We're growing our team and we are looking for a BI Analyst who would love the opportunity to join a fast paced, product oriented team. You’ll work together with all departments (Marketing, Product, Content, Finance...) in order to build a data-driven culture and improve our performance. The insights you help provide will drive growth and decision making in all aspects of the company.
- Build lasting solutions to surface critical data and performance metrics
- Understand the business needs and produce insightful analyses business, marketing, content, and product teams
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
- Help colleagues to access the right data and understand what it reveals
- Create hypotheses, collect data to either support or disprove the hypothesis and recommend solutions to help move a metric
- Working with data engineers, you will build and own the analytics layer of our team’s data environment to make data standardized and easily accessible
- Effective analysis is only possible with good data - be a champion of data accessibility, accuracy and quality for the business by partnering with our Data and Technology groups
- Align and partner with key business leaders to understand business objectives, Key Performance Indicators and measurements of success
- Partner with engineering team to identify what information should be collected for new feature launches
- Create scalable reporting solutions, data visualizations, or dashboards to track Eezy’s most important metrics and identify trends
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Data Modeling, be able to program in Python and/or R
- Experience with Metabase or similar tool
- Extremely organized with the ability to work on and manage multiple projects within tight timelines
- Proven track record of defining and executing key analysis with minimal supervision
- Ability to clearly communicate analysis results to stakeholders
- Excellent online communication skills (Slack, email)
- Ability to see the “big picture” and implement solutions that fit into the existing architecture
- Have strong, self-informed opinions when it matters
- The ability to data mine across a large and varied business area or key priority for the company
Eezy.com is a 12-year-old, rapidly growing, graphic resources company, whose mission is to inspire and simplify the creative process. We currently serve millions of monthly active users, from 150+ countries in 7 languages.
Our Values: We are seeking individuals who incorporate our G.A.R.D.E.N into their daily lives and work.
- Genuine, Ambition, Reliable, Detailed, Enthusiastic, and Nimble