Eezy is seeking an Accounting Associate who will perform the day-to-day financial operations of Eezy, LLC. This will include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, general bookkeeping, and ad ops functions. The ideal person for this position has a degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Completing the daily, weekly and monthly account reconciliations, along with researching and following through of unreconciled items, for all financial accounts.
- Responsible for the processing and preparing payments for all invoices.
- Responsible for monitoring the inbound customer and vendor payments. This includes verifying, classifying, analyzing, posting and reporting on all accounts receivables’ transactions.
- Responsible for a variety of weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving international tax forms as well as VAT tax administration and reconciliation.
- Responsible for monitoring sales tax thresholds in various states and reconciling and approving sales tax returns.
- Responsible for maintaining the records of financial transactions by managing accounts and posting transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel is required.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Must have excellent prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and personal communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence others
Who We Are
Eezy.com is a rapidly growing, graphic resources company, whose mission is to inspire and simplify the creative process. We currently serve millions of monthly active users, from 150+ countries in 7 languages.
Our Values: We are seeking individuals who incorporate our G.A.R.D.E.N into their daily lives and work.
Genuine, Ambition, Reliable, Detailed, Enthusiastic, and Nimble
Eezy, is an equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, disability, or familial status.Apply for this job