Senior Account Executive
Eezy is a rapidly growing tech brand that simplifies the creative process. Our products include stock images and video footage, an online graphic design editor, and custom design services. Eezy currently serves millions of monthly active users, from 150+ countries in 7 languages.
Our award-winning team is passionate, supportive, and resourceful. Since 2010, we’ve democratized design by breaking down walls that separate curious people from creating something extraordinary.
We believe all people are creative. Our mission is to provide tools today that allow people to build ideas that inspire and improve tomorrow.
As one of our very first sales hires, you will work closely with the CEO and roll up your sleeves to do the critical work of selling our new product to enterprise customers. Eezy is built to help businesses simplify the creative process by saving them time and money. You will identify, develop, and close relationships with prospective clients. At the same time, you’ll bring the voice of the customer to the forefront of our product development, help inform our sales strategy, and build the future of our sales organization. Your contributions will directly drive revenue for Eezy while enabling the long-term success of our future sales department.
- Own the entire customer sales cycle from prospect to close for small, medium, and enterprise size businesses
- Develop a sales pipeline through strategic outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Drive revenue through consultative and customer-first selling
- Utilize CRM and automation to efficiently scale outreach
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and projected revenue goals
- Work to define the structure, culture and playbook of the sales organization
- Collaborate with marketing to create a holistic customer engagement strategy
- Share customer feedback with stakeholders in Product, Finance, and Engineering departments to improve the user experience
- Provide input into the sales organization strategy to help us scale
- Proactively develop recommendations to improve and optimize our sales engine
- Attract, hire, and ultimately build a best-in-class sales team as we grow
- Provide significant mentorship to sales colleagues as a peer leader and mentor
- Outstanding communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or customer-facing role, with SMB experience and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Proven track record of building, managing and scaling a sales team
- Deeply familiar with systems like Salesforce, Salesloft or HubSpot
- Demonstrated ability to leverage sales tools to maintain an organized pipeline and generate significant insights on sales and go-to-market approaches
- Ability to identify and engage decision makers within a prospective client organization
- Capable of demonstrating value and handling objections for a technology product
- Comfortable performing fast-paced, transactional, outbound and inbound sales
- Strong sales toolkit: you can prospect, qualify, demonstrate, negotiate, and close deals
- Positive attitude with a focus on having a growth mindset
- You are excited to join and can operate in a fast-growth, high-potential environment