We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team that will take the lead on everything related to product design. You will be designing systems, tools and features for large scale web applications that millions of other designers like yourself use each month. You will be working closely with the Product Manager and Engineering team to make your ideas come to life.
Eezy is a fast-paced, high-growth tech company with a disruptive business model and an entrepreneurial environment that can allow you to thrive. We're bootstrapped, profitable, and on a mission to make the world a more beautiful place by allowing digital design assets to be more accessible to everyone. Everyday hundreds of thousands of designers visit our websites to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design assets. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.
- Product design UX/UI.
- Design and develop wireframes and prototypes to communicate ideas to stakeholders and designers.
- Enhance the visual design of our websites by building out brand and style guides for each property.
- Creating product/feature specifications for engineering team.
- Work closely with developers, content writers, and various stakeholders to design and maintain exceptional user-friendly and forward-thinking experiences for the web.
- Identify areas for improvement across all our products.
- Develop best practices to ensure a high quality, consistent product experience.
- 5+ Years of web design and UI/UX experience.
- Deep understanding of relevant design tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Experience working with developers to understand how your design translates into working code and potential limitations.
- Expert knowledge in strategy, identity, and branding as they relate to design.
- Working knowledge of wireframes, mockups and simple logical design.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to design within an existing visual style.
- Ability to justify and defend your design recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate with the team to push boundaries and create the best end product together.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully designing products and features in a fast-paced, teamwork oriented environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS & JS
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience with Git
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us samples of your work, a link to your portfolio, as well as a short note explaining what your favorite food is, and why you think you're a good fit for this position.Apply for this job