Are you passionate about creating great user experiences within a product?
Eezy is a fast-paced, high-growth tech company with a disruptive business model and an entrepreneurial environment that can allow you to thrive. We’re looking for our first formal Product Manager with a proven track record of solving complex problems for customers, using innovative and well-designed solutions.
The Product Manager will take products from inception to launch, and work end-to-end in our product development process. You’ll be expected to communicate clearly and collaborate with the team, setting and managing the vision and roadmap that delivers company goals and customer happiness. An entrepreneurial mindset with experience in customer research, business strategy and developing new ideas is required.
The position is full-time and based in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
What you’ll be doing:
If you were to join Eezy, you would figure out what our customers want and build it as quickly as possible with our amazing team of developers. You’d manage the entire development process, ship it smoothly, measure impact and report the data. Specifically, here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Identify new opportunities by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps. Identify and present opportunities to management for consideration.
- Collaborate with design and development to rapidly conceptualize, prototype, and market validate new product ideas and innovations.
- Present concepts, business rationale and key findings to various stakeholders, including senior management to move from idea to shipping product.
- Talk with customers on an ongoing basis to understand their needs and pain points clearly. Design and conduct research and market analysis to build a deeper understanding of customers.
- Drive product development by understanding and passionately advocating customer requirements, defining feature sets, developing and communicating product requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6 + years of experience leading major product initiatives at a consumer or enterprise SaaS company.
- Bias towards shipping with a proven track record of launching and managing high-impact products with cross-functional teams.
- Follow-through: You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip.
- Social Skills: You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when you have to. You push the pace. You take the blame and pass on praise.
- Technical Expertise: Weigh tradeoffs and have in-depth discussions with developers on the nuances of complex engineering systems. You have a background working on problems related to Search, UI/UX, and Analytics.
- Familiarity with tools that can help our team move quickly and make informed decisions: Aha!, InVision, Pendo, Zendesk, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, user experience, analytical thinking, and A/B testing.
- An ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other team members.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with directional guidance from leadership.