Eezy is a fast-paced, high-growth tech company headquartered in Bowling Green, KY. We're bootstrapped, profitable, and on a mission to make the world a more beautiful place by simplifying the creative process for everyone. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.
We’re looking for a quality assurance champion to join our team as a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for working with the development team to define acceptance criteria and the definition of done. We need someone who can be the voice of the user while also making sure the development teams feel supported and like you have their backs.
Our QA Engineer needs to have knowledge on how to build amazing automated testing suites (preferably in Selenium) and implement testing processes using Jira. A stand out candidate would also have an understanding on agile methodologies and how QA fits within it to support the process and the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Standing up for product stability and high quality
- Helping define feature stories and acceptance criteria
- Building test plans for new features
- Completely testing new features and acceptance criteria as they are delivered from the development team
- Building Selenium tests and maintaining testing suites
- Maintaining testing devices and testing software (emulators)
- Triage and diagnosing issues with little to no guidance
- Identify process improvements and helping build those with the team
- 3+ years of QA for web applications/products
- Understanding of Selenium
- Some experience testing Ruby
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely motivated to build processes
- Work from Home
- Flexible Hours
- Join an amazing team that has a strong passion for creativity
- We get to work on products that millions of people use each month
- Flexible Vacation Policy
Interested? Send us your resume and please tell us what your favorite food is (dessert counts). Thank you!Apply for this job