Eezy is a fast-paced, high-growth tech company with a disruptive business model and an entrepreneurial environment that will allow you to thrive. We’re looking for our first formal Project Manager with a proven track record of managing cross-functional teams.
The Project Manager will manage the workflow from end-to-end for a variety of features, tasks and applications from inception to launch. You’ll be collaborating with the Product Owners and the development team while ensuring they receive clear direction regarding their tasks and priorities.
This role is for someone who has an aptitude for developing and maintaining project plans, monitoring the quality and timeliness of all deliverables, assigning staff resources, and ensuring adherence to project timelines and budgets.
If complex or unusual technical problems arise, the Project Manager will actively use their knowledge of business best practices to guide the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage multiple projects through the entire software development lifecycle, from initial conception through launch.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and operational teams to identify project requirements and and keep them updated on the project status throughout the development cycle.
- Identify and resolve issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Ensure tickets are written according to the project requirements requested from the Product Owner.
- Continuously optimize the development process.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of software project management experience at a consumer or enterprise SaaS company.
- Bias towards shipping with a proven track record of launching and managing high-impact products with cross-functional teams.
- Follow-through: You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip.
- Experience with different software development methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Strong understanding of user interface best practices, web application design and usability.
- Leadership skills: You’re optimistic but realistic. You push the pace. You take the blame and pass on praise.
- Technical Communicator: You can weigh tradeoffs and have discussions with developers on the nuances of complex engineering systems in order to push the project forward.
- Familiarity with tools that can help our team move quickly and make informed decisions: Trello, Jira, Pivotal Tracker, etc.
- An ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other team members.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with directional guidance from leadership.