We're looking for a highly motivated individual who would love the opportunity to join us part-time or even full time. The ideal candidate doesn’t want to go to work for the local web dev shop doing boring client work all day, but would rather work on websites that get millions of visitors each month.
This person will be working on outreach/networking for the majority of their work day - trying to build relationships with bloggers and other influential design site owners to help promote our brands. This position isn't necessarily social media / sales based, but really one that needs someone who can seek out opportunities to make connections and network across the internet.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Major in Advertising/Marketing/Finance or equivalent
- Passion for graphic/web design, digital media, technology and marketing
- Knowledge and experience using social media
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel required. Working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of data analytics tools like Google Analytics is preferred.
- We are seeking someone who has a "can do" attitude and is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty. You should be creative and, at the same time, comfortable working with data in MS Excel.
- This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with internal and external audiences.