As a Motion Graphic Designer and Template Creator at Eezy, you will work with our Creative Director to make stunning motion design animations and impressive After Effects templates.
You’ll need the technical skills to package these animations and templates for delivery on our website and the ability to develop innovative ways of creating templates within After Effects that will require little to no documentation. We are looking for an energetic person with a creative mind who can develop ideas and produce content for a variety of visuals and projects.
When you join our team you will be working with an innovative group of artists and developers with a shared mission to deliver visual resources to our users around the world. Our sites receive a high amount of traffic each month. If you're interested, we'd love to give you a role in our company that is relaxed, strives for technical excellence, and lets you work from home on a flexible schedule in your own environment.
- Create Motion Graphics - Create various styles of motion graphics that appeal to our users to provide a diverse inventory of designs and uses.
- Develop After Effects Templates - The ability to develop After Effects templates that are streamlined for our users and simple to understand with very little documentation necessary.
- Developing “Ninja Style” Documentation - Our After Effects templates are created with the mindset that our users have little to no experience in After Effects, therefore, we develop our templates with an ‘Instructor.’ This is our intuitive, menu-based template control system from within After Effects.
- Packaging content - Working within a process to package templates for delivery. This requires strict file hierarchy habits within After Effects and the OS. Deliverables include previews, thumbnails, project files, zipped archive of templates, etc.
- After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Media Encoder
- AE Plugins: Element 3D, Trapcode Suite, Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite (preferred)
- Cinema 4D
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Media Encoder
- Experienced with Expressions and Scripting in After Effects
- Working efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Accept critiques and make changes recommended by your manager
- Good conceptual and problem solving skills
- Excellent design skills and the ability to evaluate and redirect your work
- Know the principles of design and current trends in motion design
- Excellent online communication skills (Slack, Hangouts, Skype, email)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Strong typography layout skills
- Sharp eye for detail and ability to deliver consistent, high quality projects
- Manage multiple projects independently and under direct supervision
Nice to have:
- Cel animation experience
- Video editing experience
- Portfolio of storyboards or other pre-visualization
- Production gear and experience with a camera
- Work from Home
- Flexible Hours
- Join an amazing team that has a strong passion for creativity
- We get to work on products that millions of people use each month
- Flexible Vacation Policy
Interested? Please contact us and send us samples of your work, a link to your portfolio, as well as your resume with a cover letter explaining your favorite tools for After Effects and why. Also please tell us what your favorite food is (dessert counts). Thank you!Apply for this job