We're looking for highly motivated individuals who would love the opportunity to join us part-time or even full time. The ideal candidate doesn’t want to go to work for the local web dev shop doing boring client work all day, but would rather work on websites that get millions of visitors each month.
The Internet Marketing Intern will work on day-to-day marketing activities related to inbound marketing. The intern will also assist the online strategy and marketing team with adhoc reporting and analysis as needed. During the internship the intern will learn the basics about online marketing with a focus on Email and Social Media Marketing. The intern will also learn the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Major in Advertising/Marketing/Finance or equivalent
- Passion for digital media, technology and marketing
- Knowledge and experience using social media
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel required. Working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of data analytics tools like Google Analytics is preferred.
- We are seeking someone who has a "can do" attitude and is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty. You should be creative and, at the same time, comfortable working with data in MS Excel.
- This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with internal and external audiences.
If interested in this position, you may want to read up about: Email Marketing, SEM, SEO, multi-channel attribution, Ad exchange, CPA, CPM. If this excites you then please feel free to apply. This position starts at $10/hr with flexible hours to work around your busy school schedule.Apply for this job